Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Track


Yes.  I'm in TRACK!
No.  I can't believe it either.
Look, this is major weirdness. 
I am (not no. 4, FYI) just not the type of people who likes sports.  Well, I kinda like sports, despite popular belief.  I'm just that kind of girl that you would think as 'dorky' or 'nerdy'.  Hey, at least I'm faster than average in swimming!  I guess that doesn't matter...
I was in track last year as well, but I'm just surprised that I actually already survived two days of intense track training.  Also that I already have PE every day in school, which makes me even more tired.
9 laps around the field just in school, plus about 9 more or something in track, and those core exercises...  Ugh.  Don't mention it.
Of course, I'm proud of myself for actually accomplishing these, and well...  WORK HARD, PLAY HARD!!!

PS:  If you haven't read Found in the Missing Series by Haddix, I suggest you read it, a fabulous book about time travel that I already read three times!

No comments:

Post a Comment