Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break? I think so!


Guess what?  It's SPRING BREAK!!!!
Yes!  I've waited this for...  I dunno, just about SEVEN THOUSAND YEARS?  I still can't believe it yesterday, as the truth finally settled in to my brain.  I'm gonna run with friends to prepare for track, try and write more for my manuscript, build a small city of ember, practice--  Woah, I need to slow down and stop hyperventilating.
BTW, did I mention I'm working on an original story right now?  Well, I dunno, but I'm planning to finish the story at about 60,000~80,000 words.  Big goal, but I know I can finish it, since I did a 60,000 fanfiction words story before.  Only that I'm gonna try and make my original story perfect, and perhaps publish it someday...  I know you guys would all be, "Woah, girl, slow down.  You're only thirteen!", but I know I can do it.
I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean last night, great movie!  I truly want to be a part of the movie, and the movie itself just moved way up in my list of favorite movies.  Here's an illustration by John Rocco, for the book World's End.  I thought it was the movie at first, until I discovered that it is a book from another series.

Hope you guys have a wonderful Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment