Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Horribly Happy Tuesday

Horribly happy?  I think so.  And yes, the word 'horribly' was put into the right place.  Of course, after scoring a 101 on my Math test, two times of what I thought I would have got, things couldn't get better.  Literally.  Sure, with all the guys rolling around on the floor, screaming, teacher staring at us shocked, no thing can go wrong.  Of course.  Note the sarcasm.
Now, if I didn't have the mega-hard Social Studies test, there wouldn't be a 'horribly' in front of my 'happy'.  I have to face reality though, plus, since when does anything makes sense and easy for me?  That's right, a big fat 0 percent.
I was checking online last night for all the possible outcomes and possible ways to publish a book.  Of course, I was absolutely thrilled when I know that...  *Thinking, gears in my head turning a million mile per hour*  Oh!  My sister's friend's mom's friend that's half the way around the globe said that once I have my manual script, my work would be translated into Chinese so that the Chinese students could read it too.  Exciting much?  I think so.  Gosh, I think I should go back to my manuscript and continue it now...
Look, who ever you are out there reading this post probably think that I'm just another lame, nerdy kid, trying to achieve something that she/he can never ever do, but I'm telling you--I won't give up no matter what.  One day, when this seriously comes true, I'm gonna give every single one of my early blog-readers my book, signed, for free.  No kidding.
It would certainly be nice if you guys just decide to drop a comment by the way, that would certainly boost me up.  I've written and completed four or five manuscripts, actually, when I was nine.  I was too young back then, and the stories were not well written at all.  So I got rid of them, and started my journey--The Odyssey or my writing a few years later, in hope of successing one day, just like Bethany Huang or other young authors did.
Nobody426, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment