Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eating my way through Maximum Ride

Well people, nearly another week down and Spring Break for me officially starts tomorrow night!!!  Yes!  You have no idea...  After the chaotic week last week, things took a better turn.   Seriously, I didn't mind getting a 101 and 95 on my Math and Social Studies test, in which I thought I did poorly on both of them.  Hey, sometimes, relaxation is just what you need in times of distress.  Jeez, I sound like a...  Nerd.
Warning:  If you have not read the first to fourth book of Maximum Ride, the context below may include spoilers, therefore, it'll be causing death and injuries that I'm not responsible for.  Sorry, I just have to add that.  I guess that's what you got after writing from an extraordinarily evil person's POV.
Basically, I've already finished the first three books in Max Ride within a week last month, and the fourth book took me a really long time because of all the test bombs that was hurled at me.  Finished the book in Health today, and ironically, we were talking about 'going Green' the same time Max made the 'go Green' speech to the congress.  If you read The Final Warning, then you know what I'm talking about, if you didn't, well...  I did warn you about giving out spoilers, didn't I?
Of course, I think the first three books were much more interesting, what about you guys?  What do you think?  The fourth book is just kinda boring, except the very end when she gave the long, as my science teacher insisted, 'schpill'.  That's her 'special' word for speech.
One more day.  One more day till I get out of school, and one more day till I plant a nuclear bomb and causes world destruction!  Muhahaha!
Oops, I'm off the track again.  Anyways, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment