Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Afternoon...

If only...

If my Sunday afternoon is half that relaxing, then the Sun must be raising from the west of something...  Gee, being an eighth grader is not that easy you know.  Despite the popular believe of the adults, we kids seldom have time to really enjoy and relax these days, especially if you're from a particular high school that's the best one in your state.  Yeah, we got pressure on our backs too.  Not the adult kind, which involves money, money, and money.  But the study kind, which adults nowadays no longer remember or perhaps have not experienced at all.   We got tests, homework, and always wondering if we look 'okay' in front of our friends, so we are not consider 'lame'.  Nobody likes to admit it.  And no, I don't like to admit that too.  But it's the truth, so deal with it.
Sometimes we act like we don't care, but in the reality, we do.  More or less.  Fine, a lot of people from other schools don't, but in our school, we do.  Gee, getting it all out feels wonderful.  Yep, I'm just posting a blog that no one on Earth would bother to read, all the while doing my German and Math homework.  Fun.  Note the sarcasm...
Yeah, I know that if you so happens to come across this, you're either in the popular 'crew' or an adult.  But this is how we 'nerd' kids feel sometimes.  Who am I kidding, just about 99.9% kids in my school are nerds...  Oh well, and Band Geeks, and Dorkestra people.  Right, I'm getting of track.  If you so happen to be one of us, my advice is, Good Luck.

PS:  Check this out, it's a blog from Percy Jackson, my favorite series...
http://seaweedbrain818.blogspot.com/search?q=Percy+Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment