Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Author Dream

Oh, yes.  I'm going to confess, one thing, one very, simple thing.  I, Nobody426, want to be an author someday.  Now, don't be all cruel and laugh in my face.  Sure, I know my grammar is horrible; and yes, I know for a fact that no one is ever gonna read this blog anyways, but yes, I do want to be an author...
Someday.
So what, my fourth grade teacher once said that I lack of imagination in writing, what was a extremely hurtful thing to a ten-year old kid.  So what, later on, quite a few teachers did praise me for that.  I still can't be sure whether my writing is good or not.  Some people said it to please me, some said it to avoid trouble, no one ever could really criticize my work.
Yes, I may be weird to you, but I do love people criticizing my work, giving constructive comments on them.  I may be only an eighth grader, but that doesn't mean I don't have my own dreams.
Sure, I've always wanted to be a scientist since what, forever?  But sometimes, I think, people change.  Who said that I couldn't be both?  Nobody, well, not Nobody, but nobody, you get the point.
So, are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment