Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pressure Rant

Biology paper.  Jerky crushes.  Semi-formals.  Math tests.  No wonder why I never watch reality TV--my life is one.  After watching Once Upon A Time (the best show I've watched in a while by the way), I couldn't help but wonder--would I ever have a 'happily ever after'?  Not so likely.  Besides venting out on my friends, I've got nobody.  Ironic how 'Nobody' is my pen name, huh?
It's simple really.  The solution, I mean.  Just concentrate on my studies, and nothing else.  But what's life without any drama?  I love writing fanfictions, and they reflect my moods, get ready for a ride of angst, my dear readers...
I dunno, I feel like I shouldn't rant that much.  Although there's possibly no one that would take the time and read this, some things are still personal.  Yep yep, personal yep.  That's the Ella in my talking-how I wish I'm still naive...
But yeah, I guess I feel way better now.  And the accomplishment writing fanfics help a lot.  So I guess...  See ya?
:)  Yep yep, see ya, yep, happy yep yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment